Well, that went fast.
One year ago today, I put digital pen to paper and opened this humble space to share my thoughts on home, family and the threads in between. Happy blogaversary to me! I’m so looking forward to continuing this journey.
In honor of my 12 months of blogging, here are a dozen posts that you visited the most.
2. Christmas quiet book look-through (Wherein I learn to sew by crafting a book we’ll only use four weeks a year. Only 146 days until Christmas, y’all.)
3. Go, Dog, Go! birthday party (Wherein I host a birthday party for my golden retriever. #sorrynotsorry)
4. Teacher gifts: DIY embellished clipboards (Wherein my baby grows up.)
5. Turquoise-and-fuschia laundry room reveal (Wherein I finish decorating the second room in my house…and the room least likely for guests to frequent. #winning)
6. Organizing chaos (my annual household chore system) (Wherein I make “Upload to Pinterest” a legitimate household task.)
7. 99 problems and drop cloth curtains are one (Wherein I swear at hardware store fabric.)
8. The stories my kitchen tells (Wherein I make my sister cry.)
9. How to get a toddler ready for school (Wherein I explain what it’s like to hear “Good morning, mama! I have two ankles.” on the daily.)
10. Paisley productivity (Wherein I voluntarily spend a three-day weekend doing more laundry.)
11. Something wicked (Wherein I swear at craft store fabric.)
12. Getting to know you: Adventures in homemaking (and playroom reveal) (Wherein my son’s playroom is clean and calm for 0.5 seconds.)
Thank you all so much for following along with me! It’s satisfying to document these sensible attempts among the crazy; but it’s more exciting to share it.