I just love the new year. What’s not to love about stacks of magazines filled with fresh organizing tips arriving all at once? And blank planners. And new Post-it Notes. Proud Type A, raising hand over here.
I have lots of goals and ideas for this little corner of blogland in 2015, but first, here are the posts that were the most popular in 2014. (Clearly, the Toy Story trend is still alive and well.)
- Toy Story birthday party (the food, decorations & activities) My son’s new gold standard for parties, birthday or otherwise.
- Christmas quiet book look-through Still a hit, one year later.
- Go, Dog. Go! birthday party Because even furry friends need parties, yes?
- Organizing chaos (My annual household chore system) Still somewhat chaotic. Still attempting to organize it. Generally happy with the results.
- Teacher gifts: DIY embellished clipboards These would be cute as chore card holders, too.
- Turquoise & fuschia home office My mom cave until I get a craft room up and running.
- 99 problems and drop cloth curtains are one But I have plenty of ideas on how to repurpose a pile of drop cloth material…stay tuned.
- Paisley productivity (cleaning Vera Bradley bags) Now, if I could just get the luggage closet project off the ground.
- Turquoise-and-fuschia laundry room reveal Functional AND pretty.
- First impressions (a foyer reveal) And we’ve even managed to paint the inside front door since then, wahoo! Makes me smile, and I’ve been (mostly) successful in keeping everyone else’s junk off it 🙂
There’s nothing like looking back on your year to remind yourself you were more productive than you thought. Cheers to the new year!